Sunday 6 September 2009

MILEY OPENS OUT TO POPSTAR

Miley cyrus recently had an interview with popstar magazine about high school and falling in love. Miley saaid to popstar
LOVE ARTICLE
‘I have been in love and I think it’s just recognized if it’s love as like a friend or love as like in love and I think I’ve kind of been through both. You just have to be strong throughout [falling in love] because it’s definitely hard.’
SCHOOL ARTICLE
'
Girls can be so mean, I will tell you that right now. They can be so catty and it’s just so horrible and that’s the worst thing. I tell my mom all the time, like I honestly don’t know if I could make through high school. I would probably be home-schooled because kids are so mean. I had the hardest time when I was in school, I just couldn’t handle it. The way kids look at you, just one look can change your life forever and make you feel weird about stuff in a certain way or make you feel weird about the way you look. It’s terrible!’

No comments:

Post a Comment